- Take as early in the morning as possible so as to avoid sleep problems at night.
- Supplementing a healthy diet with calcium will help to keep bones healthy through a course of prednisone.
- Reducing salt intake can prevent side effects associated with fluid retention.
- Taking it with meals could prevent stomach upset.
If you find that you are too energetic, you could try to:
- Do some deep breathing, yoga or listen to meditative music.
- Avoid caffeine after 4:00 or 5:00 P.M. to help avoid sleeplessness.
- Weight bearing exercises will help keep bones strong. If too difficult, stretching exercises in a swimming pool is also good.
When you need us, we are in your corner.