The program is open to applicants currently based in the U.S. and will consist of one-year grants. The IPPF anticipates awarding 4-8 grants in 2017 with values ranging from $25,000 to $50,000.
Schedule for Applications:
- Letter of Intent deadline for FY 2017 is March 31, 2017.
- The application deadline for FY 2017 is May 1, 2017.
- 2017 award announcements will be made on June 30, 2017.
- Funds available August 1, 2017.
Each research proposal is reviewed by the IPPF’s Research Committee, which recommends funding for the highest scoring proposals. The grant review process is based on the peer review system used by the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant are individually scored by each member of the Research Committee, and scores are added together to determine the final ranking of each proposal. Any reviewer with a conflict of interest is excused from voting on a specific proposal. The grant selection process is unbiased and independent; awards are based solely on scientific merit.
- Download and complete the IPPF Research Grant Guidelines and Application Form.
- Attach the following: CVs and/or bio-sketches, letters of support/recommendation, and letters from collaborators agreeing to participate
- Submit the completed application with attachments to email@example.com
The application, along with the attachments, must be assembled and submitted electronically as a single PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or concerns with the application process, contact email@example.com